Thursday, March 4, 2010

What exactly is "Pizzle Wizzdom"?

Well, I'm glad you asked. "Pizzle Wizzdom" is nothing more than one man's opinion. But it isn't the opinion that matters, moreso the fact that he is willing to share that opinion, defend it and (if properly persuaded) change it. Too often people are either too scared to offend others or too easily offended by others. It sometimes gets to the point that people just don't want to say what's on their mind. We're so busy tryin to stay in our "politically tested, socially approved" lane that we get scared to be ourselves. Look, who cares if somebody doesn't like you? I don't. You could think I'm a jerk, asshole...whatever you come up wit, I've prolly heard worse already. End of the day, you don't pay my bills and I ain't tryna fuck ya. So...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be up on soap boxes, talking deep philosophical stuff all the time...I mean, I do have a Philosophy degree, but that's beside the point. Point is, say what's on your mind. Just be sure you're willing to accept the consequences. I wouldn't suggest a skin head go to a Brooklyn housing project and start spewing racial slurs...but if they did, they'd jus have to accept the ass-whoopin that came with it.

So in short, "Pizzle Wizzdom" is to say what you feel. Better out than in...like when you hold a fart too long, but finally let it go. Yeah, you'll feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment